Ticket Sales Information
We are happy to share DCA's 2021-2022 season. It's both our 30th anniversary season and our long-awaited reopening season. We’re glad to back and are doing everything we can to stay open. Please review our COVID Protocols prior to purchasing and again, prior to show night.
ALL TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE.
Check out our 30th Anniversary Playlist on Spotify. The playlist features one track representing each season performance in chronological order.
Buckets of Rain
Saturday, October 9 @ 7:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 7:00 pm, repeating until October 10, 2021
Date: Saturday and Sunday, October 9 & 10, 2021 | Time: 7 p.m. Packer-friendly time
Tickets: All Sections $ 30
• For the foreseeable future, masks will be required for everyone on site including patrons, staff, volunteers, crew, caterers and performing artists (except when removed as needed and desired for performance). Masks are required regardless of vaccination status.
• We urge anyone feeling unwell to stay at home. Full refunds are available.
• As protocols and data changes, patrons may request a full refund.
• In fall 2020, Door Community Auditorium’s HVAC system was upgraded by Gibraltar Schools. Ionization bars were installed within the air handlers and outside air damper (fresh air) was increased. Filters in the HVAC system were upgraded from Merv 7 to 13.
• We will mail advance sales tickets if possible rather than holding them at the box office to reduce face to face contact and close proximity queuing.
• 10 hands-free hand-sanitizing stations are placed strategically around the facility.
• Playbills will be available as electronic, not print, documents.
• Most performances will last about 70-90 minutes and include no intermissions, no merchandise signing, no concessions, nor artist meet and greets. Old Crow Medicine Show and John Hiatt & Jerry Douglas will both have longer shows with a set change.
• We will reduce volunteer crew to an essential skeleton crew to reduce number of individuals on site
• We are urging all staff and volunteers to be vaccinated.
• Beginning with our August 8th show, capacity will be set at 60% with the possibility of capacity increasing based on Door County’s levels of transmission two weeks prior to individual events taking place. We are unable to accommodate social distancing for the larger touring acts given their considerable production expenses.
Bob Dylan turned 80 this year. To celebrate, six of Door County’s favorite musicians reunite to pay homage to Dylan in a revue that has become one of the peninsula’s favorite concert traditions. Since 2011, this Door County supergroup has dipped annually into the deep well of Dylan’s work, breathing new life into classic songs like “Forever Young” and “Blowin’ in the Wind.” Memphis multi-instrumentalist Eric Lewis, California-based string player Chris Irwin, local folk crooners Katie Dahl and Jeanne Kuhns, and bassist-percussionists Rich Higdon and Patrick Palmer will all perform in this tribute to one of America’s very best songwriters.
“Come gather round, people, wherever you roam…”