Ticket Sales Information
All tickets are now on sale for 2022 MAINSTAGE SEASON. We look forward to welcoming, engaging, and entertaining Door County’s year-round and seasonal residents, new and repeat tourists, as well as those who make our communities work and shine. We are pleased with this year’s mix of shows, genres, performing arts disciplines, and iconic and new artists. We can’t wait to share it with you!
Phone: (920) 868-2728; Fax: (920) 868-2590
[Click to View] DCA Seating from the Stage
DCA Seating Chart: [Click to view & download]
- This event has passed.
Passport Program: Ballet Hispánico
October 20, 2021 @ 7:00 pm
Date: Wednesday, October 20, 2021 | Time: 7 p.m.
Tickets: $28 / $48
• For the foreseeable future, masks will be required for everyone on site including patrons, staff, volunteers, crew, caterers and performing artists (except when removed as needed and desired for performance). Masks are required regardless of vaccination status.
• We urge anyone feeling unwell to stay at home. Full refunds are available.
• As protocols and data changes, patrons may request a full refund.
• In fall 2020, Door Community Auditorium’s HVAC system was upgraded by Gibraltar Schools. Ionization bars were installed within the air handlers and outside air damper (fresh air) was increased. Filters in the HVAC system were upgraded from Merv 7 to 13.
• We will mail advance sales tickets if possible rather than holding them at the box office to reduce face to face contact and close proximity queuing.
• 10 hands-free hand-sanitizing stations are placed strategically around the facility.
• Playbills will be available as electronic, not print, documents.
• Most performances will last about 70-90 minutes and include no intermissions, no merchandise signing, no concessions, nor artist meet and greets. Old Crow Medicine Show and John Hiatt & Jerry Douglas will both have longer shows with a set change.
• We will reduce volunteer crew to an essential skeleton crew to reduce number of individuals on site
• We are urging all staff and volunteers to be vaccinated.
• Beginning with our August 8th show, capacity will be set at 60% with the possibility of capacity increasing based on Door County’s levels of transmission two weeks prior to individual events taking place. We are unable to accommodate social distancing for the larger touring acts given their considerable production expenses.
Student Matinee, 1:15 p.m.
Ballet Hispánico, America’s leading Latino dance organization, has been bringing people together to celebrate the joy and diversity of Latino cultures for 50 years. Throughout those five decades, Ballet Hispánico’s mission-driven ethos has been a catalyst of change for communities throughout the United States. By bringing the richness of Latino culture to the forefront of performance, education, and social advocacy, Ballet Hispánico serves as a cultural ambassador. Ballet Hispánico celebrates traditional Latin dance styles, blending them with classical and contemporary choreography to create movement propelled by theatricality and passion.
“Founded almost fifty years ago, Ballet Hispánico doesn’t look its age. Light, funny, and fresh.” – The New Yorker
The Cordon Family Foundation | Peninsula Pulse | Wisconsin Cheesemasters | WPR
Ballet Hispánico in Tiburones | Photo by Paula Lobo
Please review our COVID Protocols prior to purchasing and again, prior to show night.