Ticket Sales Information
We're pleased to share our 2022/23 Winter Performance Schedule. We’ve put together a fun line-up of free lectures and movies, family-friendly cultural performances, coffeehouse concerts, and lots of opportunities to sing, dance, drum, and play. We can’t wait to share it with you!
Phone: (920) 868-2728; Fax: (920) 868-2590
[Click to View] DCA Seating from the Stage
DCA Seating Chart: [Click to view & download]
- This event has passed.
CANCELLED: Play it Forward Benefit Concert
December 30, 2021 @ 7:00 pm
for the Benefit of The Go Bo Foundation, designated to Alice Mattson
Date: Thursday, December 30, 2021 | Time: 7 p.m.
Tickets: Free Event; Donations for The Go Bo Foundation Encouraged (designated to Alice Mattson)
• For the foreseeable future, masks will be required for everyone on site including patrons, staff, volunteers, crew, caterers and performing artists (except when removed as needed and desired for performance). Masks are required regardless of vaccination status.
• We urge anyone feeling unwell to stay at home. Full refunds are available.
• As protocols and data changes, patrons may request a full refund.
• In fall 2020, Door Community Auditorium’s HVAC system was upgraded by Gibraltar Schools. Ionization bars were installed within the air handlers and outside air damper (fresh air) was increased. Filters in the HVAC system were upgraded from Merv 7 to 13.
• We will mail advance sales tickets if possible rather than holding them at the box office to reduce face to face contact and close proximity queuing.
• 10 hands-free hand-sanitizing stations are placed strategically around the facility.
• Playbills will be available as electronic, not print, documents.
• Most performances and events will last about 70-90 minutes.
• We are urging all staff, audience members, presenters, and volunteers to be vaccinated.
• We anticipate that most winter events will accommodate 3 or more feet of social distancing but we aren’t able to guarantee 6 feet of social distancingAs data and recommendations continue to change, please visit our website the week prior to attending to get the latest updates.
An annual concert event, Play It Forward brings together some of Door County’s favorite musicians as they present songs of the season in an evening that is both reflective and festive. Inspired by the life and legacy of Bo Johnson, a young Sister Bay resident who died in 2012, “Play It Forward” does just that: participating musicians donate their time, and proceeds from the evening go to benefit a worthy cause. Play it Forward is an evening that celebrates the warmth and light of the holiday season. The concert will also be shared live on DCA’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DoorCommunity.Auditorium.
This year’s Play It Forward lineup includes performances by Lucy Stary and Jeff Tanner, Julian Hagen, Cathy Grier, Terry Murphy and John Lewis, Ben and Maren Larson, pat mAcdonald, Katie Dahl and Rich Higdon, Thor Thoreson and Rian Hill, Solomon Lindenberg, Hans Christian and Holly Olm, and Jeanne Kuhns. This diverse and talented roster of performers will evoke the best of the holidays with traditional favorites, original tunes, and festive songs of the season.
This year, donations received at the concert and online will benefit the Go Bo! Foundation, designated to Alice Mattson.
Please review our COVID Protocols prior to purchasing and again, prior to show night.